- to monitor, develop and improve scientific research in the field of physicochemical sciences and related scientific fields and disciplines;
- to contribute to the development and application of natural sciences, and in particular physicochemical sciences in our environment;
- to care for the raising of young scientists;
- to promote and support all aspects of physicochemical education;
- to help and implement popularization of physical chemistry through all forms of its acting;
- to take care about the exchange of scientific information between scientists at home and abroad;
- to encourage, organize, implement and provide assistance in organizing scientific, professional, and other events of interest for Physical Chemistry.